Short-Term Rental

A Temporary Occupation Licence (TOL) may be issued for the occupation of State lands and buildings for short-term uses.

Please click here to apply for a TOL.


Looking to hold your event at an interesting place? You can rent one of our vacant State properties for a short period of not more than 90 days. These properties can be used for events like exhibitions, fashion shows, pop-up restaurants and more.

Many of the State properties are iconic and have a rich history and an inherent heritage value. Such properties, with their unique structures and locations, are attractive to the public looking to hold events with specific themes in mind.

View properties available for short term rental.