- About SLA
- Join Us
- Contact Us
OUR WORK @ SLA
- Manage State land through land sales, leases, acquisitions and allocations.
- Maximise the use of vacant State land and properties in creative and innovative ways.
- Provide the framework for implementation of Government’s land policies.
- Provide legal infrastructure to facilitate effective property transactions for businesses and public.
- Create and maintenance of the National Land Survey System.
- Provide professional and technical expertise to support agencies planning to adopt geospatial capabilities
- Foster a national collaborative environment that encourage innovation, knowledge sharing and value creation.
We are looking for individuals who will like to make DIFFERENCE.
You can look forward to:
Be exposed to a diverse work experience as you explore and develop exciting new business opportunities and nurture partnerships with the real estate industry. Play a pivotal role in shaping and implementing our national land policies.
At SLA, you will find ample learning and growth opportunities, to realise your full potential and express your creativity. At the same time, you will benefit from a comprehensive career development programme tailored for you.
Diving into Exciting Challenges
We nurture an environment where best practices on resource administration and management are adopted. With our multi-disciplinary team of estate professionals, planners, researchers, lawyers and surveyors, every project can become a forum for new ideas to flourish.
Check out and apply for our job vacancies at Careers@Gov.