AWARD OF TENDER FOR RESIDENTIAL SITE AT JALAN BUKIT HO SWEE
Home > Articles > Highlights > 2003 > AWARD OF TENDER FOR RESIDENTIAL SITE AT JALAN BUKIT HO SWEE
- The Singapore Land Authority (SLA) has awarded the tender for the
residential site at Jalan Bukit Ho Swee to the highest tenderer, MCL Land
- The tender was launched on 20 February 2003 and closed on 20 March 2003.
The site was offered for sale on a 99-year lease.
- This sale represents the successful conclusion to SLA's maiden land sale
that is carried out in collaboration with a marketing consultant. To tap more
private sector expertise, innovation and drive, SLA appointed DTZ Debenham Tie
Leung (DTZ) as the sole marketing agent for the sale site. In the last 4
months, DTZ has been actively marketing the sale site as Tiong Bahru One.
Despite the slowdown in the global economy, the site still managed to attract
the keen interest of 12 tenderers.
- The particulars of the awarded site and successful tenderer are in Annex
- Please contact Ms Mary Ann Mendis, Senior Executive (Corporate Communications Department), Singapore Land Authority at DID: 6323-9910 or or e-mail: email@example.com for media enquiries.
Singapore Land Authority
24 March 2003