Experience the SiReNT reference stations in 360° now!
Click on the links below to view 360° photographs of the SiReNT reference stations.
(If you are using Internet Explorer, the latest version of Flash player is required, otherwise please use Chrome, Firefox or other compatible web browsers)
This function allows you to perform conversion of Ellipsoidal height to reduced level height for Survey Department's datum.
Step 1 of 2
To specify SVY21 Coordinates and WGS84 Ellipsoidal height
The Geoid Model has been validated within mainland Singapore to precisions of +/-0.030m and +/-0.040m at 87% and 97% confidence level respectively.
Disclaimer: Use of SGEOID09 Service
The SGEOID09 Service is provided by SLA free to users for converting ellipsoidal height obtained in the SVY21 coordinate system to a height value reference to Survey Departments Datum. The user has the sole and complete responsibility to assess whether this service is suitable for the purpose which is intended and decide whether the results obtained from this service could be used for his purpose. The service is only valid for use with coordinates within mainland Singapore.
- does not represent or intend for this service to be used as a replacement for Precise Leveling Bench Mark information;
- shall not be bound by any information in the SGEOID09 Service and does not make any representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or adequacy of any of the information contained in this web page;
- does not represent or intend for this service to be used for cadastral and/or hydrographic surveys. This Service is not to be used to derive precise heights or in applications which require precise heights and the user must verify the result obtained using established surveying methods.
- may, at its absolute discretion, at any time and from time to time, modify or suspend the SiReNT Service, without any prior notice, whether for the purposes of website updating and upgrading or system maintenance or otherwise. SLA shall not be liable to the Registered User or any third party for any such modification or suspension of the SiReNT Service
- retains all title to and Intellectual Property Rights in the Data which are owned by and shall at all times remain with SLA. All rights in the Data whether existing at the Commencement Date or which may come into existence thereafter which are not specifically granted to the User under these General T&Cs are expressly reserved to SLA.
By using the SGEOID09 Service, you
- understand the suitability of the service for your purpose, and acknowledge that the use of the service is at your own risk and that SLA does not any responsibility for any degree of direct or indirect consequences resulting from your use of the service. You accept such risks and will not hold SLA liable for any damage or loss whatsoever including but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential damages, arising directly or indirectly as a result of your use or reliance on any information from the SGEOID09 Service;
- acknowledge and agree that any deletion, addition, adjustment, alteration, adaptation or modification of the Website Pages, Contents or Data is a violation of Intellectual Property Rights subsisting therein owned by SLA or SLA's third party suppliers. You will not make or attempt to make any deletions, additions, adjustments, alterations, adaptations or modifications to the Website Pages, Contents.
- shall not, except as expressly authorised by General T&Cs:
- use the SGEOID09 Service for any purpose or for any commercial use whatsoever, in Singapore or elsewhere,; or
- make any reproduction of the Website Pages, the Contents or the Data, in whole or in part; or
- create any products or services directly or indirectly from or through the use of the Website Pages, the Contents or the Data; or
- sell, rent, lease, sub-license, lend, time share or transfer the Website Pages, the Contents or the Data or in any other way whatsoever commercially exploit the Contents or the Data; or
- remove, alter or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notices on the Website Pages, the Contents or the Data; or
- represent or in any way hold out the Website Pages, Contents or the Data as the property of or in the ownership of the Registered User or of any party other than SLA; or
- use the Website Pages, the Contents or the Data as a collateral, pledge, deposit or any other form of security whatsoever; or
- publish or make available the whole or any part of the Website Pages, the Contents or the Data by electronic, mechanical or any other means, in Singapore or elsewhere; or
- deal with the Website Pages, Contents or the Data, in any other manner whatsoever without SLA's prior written consent.