Singapore Government
SLA Logo
Home > Services > Management of Stateland and Buildings > Rental of State Land
Print Friendly
Management of State Land and Buildings

Rental of State Land
Rental of State Land SLA rents out vacant State lands through Temporary Occupation Licenses (TOLs) and Tenancy Agreements (TAs). TOLs are generally for a short fixed term or could be on a monthly or yearly renewable basis. TAs are for fixed terms, up to a maximum of 3 years per term.

TOLs and TAs can be issued for a whole range of uses ranging from worksites, site offices, temporary structures on State foreshore, mini fairs, trade expositions, carnivals, offices, schools, hospitals, places of worship etc. Please refer to the quick guide on Temporary Occupation Licence.

Best viewed using IE6.0 & above with 1024 X 768 pixel resolution