SLA Logo
Print Friendly
Rental of State Land

Non-Renewable Temporary Occupation Licence (NRTOL)
SLA rents out vacant State lands through Temporary Occupation Licences (TOLs). Non-Renewable Temporary Occupation Licences (NRTOLs) are a form of TOLs issued for the use of State lands and buildings for a short fixed term only.

You may refer to our State Property Information Online (SPIO) website at for the list of available State lands and buildings that can be rented for temporary use.  You may also call or email our SLA Enquiry at 6323 9829 and respectively if you have any queries on the ownership and availability of a piece of land or property. Please refer to the quick guide on Temporary Occupation Licence.

Best viewed using IE6.0 & above with 1024 X 768 pixel resolution