After the Registered Surveyor completes the survey, he will be submitting the survey plans to SLA for inspection. This is necessary so as to ensure that the property boundary survey has been carried out correctly in accordance with the Chief Surveyor Directives, Chief Surveyor Circulars and Notices. When the requirements of the survey are met, the Chief Surveyor will approve the survey plans and it will be stored with SLA.
The service standard for the Chief Surveyor to approve the survey plans are:
- For processing RT job - Within seven working days
- For processing CPST job - Within eight working days
- For processing CP job - Within eight working days
The above time frame does not include:
- The query period from the date the Chief Surveyor notifies the Registered Surveyor to attend to the date the Registered Surveyor returns the job after attending to the query.
- All Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Any period for consultations made with other parties to resolve any issue pertaining to the survey.