SLA UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
OVERSEAS SCHOLARSHIP (FULL TERM)
- Singapore Citizen
- Excellent academic results (A-level, International Baccalaureate)
- Active participation in Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) with strong leadership qualities
- Be medically fit
Candidates are required to apply on their for admission to approved overseas universities. The scholarship, if offered will be provisional in the first instance, subject to successful acceptance by one of the approved universities.
Course of Study
The scholarship is tenable for all courses of study except medicine and dentistry. Successful applicants are not allowed to change their course of study without SLA's prior approval.
Successful applicants will serve SLA for a period of 6 years for the overseas undergraduate scholarship.
Value of Award
The overseas scholarship covers Tuition and Compulsory Fees, Return Airfare, Maintenance Allowance and Pre-Studies Allowance.
- Suitable candidates may be offered an internship at SLA to provide them the opportunity to experience the work at SLA and to assess their performance before a scholarship offer.
- Scholars will also intern with SLA at least once during their studies.
There will be a comprehensive learning and development programme that includes the opportunity for exposure to different functional areas and projects.
Candidates shortlisted for the interview will be required to undergo psychometric testing.
- 1st Intake (based on school preliminary exam results) - 31 Dec 2016
Selection interviews in mid-Jan 2017
- 2nd Intake - 2 weeks after the release of GCE 'A' Levels Exam results
Selection interviews in Apr 2017